We decided to invite our friend Alison's family over to decorate Valentine's Day sugar cookies. She and her kids (her husband had to work, unfortunately) came over on Friday night and we all had a great time. Apparantly, Tessa and Natalie LOVE sugar cookies. Niether Tessa nor Natalie wanted any frosting on their cookies which was ok by me (less mess). They don't like things that are too sweet, I guess. Here's Miss Tessa "helping" me decorate a cookie by sitting right in my line of sight. She's a sweetheart.

Here's Natalie being daddy's little helper. This is the face she now makes whenever you ask her to smile. It's totally cheesy but we love it.

Here's Natalie showing you how she attacks her cookies. Full on !

Alison and Makenzy did their fair share too. Makenzy is just a little younger than our girls and one of their favorite friends.

This is Jaxson who made 4 cookies but didn't eat any.....silly kid!

Nikolas is Alison's oldest and quite the artist. He really liked sprinkles and, unlike his brother, ate every cookie that he decorated!

Tessa was eating a rice cake and shoved the whole thing in her mouth. It cracked me up because she looked like she was wearing those "billy bob" hick teeth. What a goof!
Last week, when the girls woke up, Jeremy went in to get them out of bed and get them dressed for the day. Natalie decided to give him a little head start on the getting "undressed" part...She had taken off her sleeper pajamas for him. I don't know when she learned out to use a zipper but what a smart little turkey! Please don't laugh at her bedhead. Their hair is out of control!







6 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see them...93 days!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
So sweet! I can't believe how long the girls' hair is getting. They are so cute! Have you and Jeremy lost weight? Sure looks like it! :)
P.S. You need to blog more and stop depriving us!!!! LOL
Your girls sure now how to have fun. The pictures are adorable.
here's a little trick I learned when my girls started "painting" thier room after undoing thier pj's. Put a safety pin under the top of the zipper, then they can't get that zipper down. And I agree with scottandgirls, you need to blog more!
I rememeber those days! ha ha!
Post a Comment