Wow, two posts in the same month. Nobody can call me a blogging bum this month! So here are some of the pictures that we recently took. Our friend Kristie took them and I think she did an awesome job!
Here's our not-so-big (and not-quite-so-happy if you base it on the girls's faces) family.
I love Tessa's serious look! Natalie loved smelling the flowers (mostly this involved sticking her nose in the flowers or trying to eat them...)
These pictures are just too sweet! We took all of these over at the Fullerton Arboretum. If you've never been there, you should check it out. They have a little kids garden area that the girls really enjoyed and it's free! If you are looking for someone to take your family's pictures, try our friend Kristie. We had a lot of fun. Here's her website: www.kristiesfotos.blogspot.com









10 comments:
Those are such great pictures. I love the clothing line in the background.
Great Auntie Brenda appreciates the pictures - nicely done!
Holy Moly do I have good neices!!!!! I can't WAIT to see you guys in person!!!!
What can I say? You guys are all gorgeous!
I was so excited that I finally got to see the pictures!!!!! They are great! Post more!!
Y'all are ridiculous! (That's a compliment, lol!). These pix are realllly nice. Go Kristie! She did a great job. So you moved? Congrats! Your place looks really nice. Ummm, so it's possible that I just sent you a Christmas card to ur old, wrong address... sorry dude, hope you get it, haha! Jensen's messin with stuff, gotta go.... I'll email you soon. Kiss the pretty girls for us! We'll totally visit!
Tav
Those are the cutest pictures!! I miss seeing your little girls and am sad because the next time they see me they wont know who I am:(
Too beautiful!
I'm BACK! And I loved these photos! The girls are getting so big! We must do something soon! :D Kisses!
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Post a Comment