BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

As promised, a video of their now famous "crazy walk" and a sign language segment. Starring Miss Tessa-bug and Miss Nattie-pants!

We don't normally give our girls "treats" for performing but they were being particularly stubborn this day so they needed a little chocolate encouragement. Natalie is the one standing up at the beginning and Tessa is sitting on the floor. Anyone jealous of all the hair they have? :) And it's curly. I'll admit, I'm a little jealous myself. We started teaching them sign language when there were about a year old to help them communicate better until they learned how to talk. It has served us well but now that they are learning new words, we're going to try and wean them from signing (since they refuse to say the word for anything that they know the sign for) so here's proof that they once new how....

13 comments:

KRISTIE said...

that walk is too cute, well worth a m&m. all of their signing is too cute too!

Sarah said...

they are too darn cute!!

Caitlin said...

My neices are so talented!!! I can't wait to see them. We are going to have a BLAST, I can already tell...

Catherine said...

Thanks for the video. They've changed so much since I saw them at Christmas. I can't believe how much I miss them.

Carolee said...

Too cute!!

EvaMarieva said...

They are so cute!

Leah said...

Totally awesome! I am so impressed by you guys!

Cheers! Leah =)

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! That was so stinking cute. They are adorable! I'm so glad you guys FINALLY posted a video. (hint hint) :)

Anonymous said...

They really are completely adorable! I can't wait to see all of you on the 13th. Ps...your mom needs a nickname to go by...I keep questioning..."Did I write that?" It's weird to see my name up there!

cyclingchef said...

I am so proud of you both very raising such great girls. I love the sign language and have played this video a few times for entertainment value and of course being in awe.

Auntie Brenda

Eric and Alison said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!

Kristen said...

cute. We gave up sign language once Parker was talking pretty well. I love al the words they know!

About Me said...

THEY ARE CUTE!!!! You and Jeremy have done a great job! They grow up too fast!!! I still have yet to ask the questions my mom sure got asked....are they identical and which one is older? :) Good to see your pics. You look FABULOUS!!!!