BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

THE LASTEST PICS OF THE OFFICIAL 1-YEAR-OLDS!!!

Well, we took the girls in for the 1-year photos and they turned out soooo cute. This time it was Tessa who was the super-ham. Go figure. Anyway, here's a few of the shots. Enjoy. Tomorrow they go for their first non-mom haircuts. Hopefully, it won't be too traumatic for them! Stay tuned for some before and after shots! Don't tell me you aren't jealous of that back fat! Just kidding. Too cute! Natalie didn't want to smile but it was a cute shot anyway. My little superstar of the day, Tessa. I wanted the girls to give each other kisses. This shows the progression from Tessa totally dissing Natalie to the two of them giving each other "loves". I love these shots!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I love the "loves" pictures. That is great that you captured that on film. Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love how a baby's idea of a kiss is just to eat your whole head?! That was my favorite pic, :) Sisterly love!

Kristen said...

so so cute! I love thier dresses.