Well, we survived the first year and they're still alive (although it was close). We had a little birthday party at the park next door to Jeremy's parent's house on the 14th with family and a few close friends. It was a lot of fun and the girls made out like bandits. In the picture above, they're wearing tutus made by our friend Kristie and they looked adorable. The hats were from their great-grandma Lynette and no, they don't keep them on.
Here they are eating a delicious lunch of meat and cheese. They were very happy girls and ate all their food.
Here's the cake that we got at Albertson's. Funny story. When I ordered the cake and they saw that it was for a 1st birthday, they offered two individual cakes for the girls at no extra cost so I said sure. Well, when I picked them up on the morning of their birthday, there was the sheet cake above as well as 2 eight inch rounds, one for each girl. I was thinking they would get little mini cakes, so I was surprised. In the next picture, they each got a quarter of one of the individual cakes and look how much that is. Needless to say, we had plenty of leftover cake.
Friday, June 20, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA AND NATALIE!!!
Posted by JOCELYN AND JEREMY at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Happy Birthday Girls! You looked beautiful at your party! :)
Happy Birthday to you two cuties! It has been a joy to watch you grow this last year (at church of course!)
WTG Girls! That's a lot of cake-sure you loved it. Bri has something for you but we'll get it to you at church.
Happy Birthday! Being one is so much fun!
Aww Tessa and Natalie, Happy Birthday to you! I remember way back when you two were just "a girl and a noodle," in your mom's tummy, lol! Well done Jocelina and Jeremy, you've got some beauuuuuuuutiful 1-year-olds!
I could just gobble them up!!
Post a Comment