The girls were in desperate need of haircuts and I was ready to let go of their baby hair so my sister and I took them to Kiddie Kastle here in Cypress and the deed was done. Here is Natalie's before and after shot. She was super happy to sit in the little car and was doing fine until Tessa started screaming bloody murder. Luckily the girls cutting their hair worked quickly....
And here we have little Miss Tessa Diva. Sure she's smiling but about 10 seconds later she was a hysterical mess. Good thing she's cute. Well, no matter how much they loved or hated this experience, it's nice not having hair in their face anymore and now they look so grown up!Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
They are beautiful!! They do look more grown up. Isn't it funny how a haircut can do that?
cute little haircuts.
How cute! They look adorable. By the way I love their 1st BDay pics. They are precious! Do we get one? :) I love the berries n cream demo. You guys are freaks! LOL
Just wanted to pop in and say they're adorable! :)
Did you know Damon blogs too? He has pictures of his little boy on his blog (linked on my list as the Brodie files).
Post a Comment