Well, I'm a little behind on the blogging but I wanted to get this posted before we go camping. We celebrated Jeremy's birthday on the 11th, along with the girls 2nd, with the Biehn side of the family. We went swimming and then came back to the house for pizza, salads, and dessert! I made a chocolate cake with a filling of fresh strawberries and custard. Yum! Jeremy also requested ice cream cone cupcakes and the kids (and my husband) loved them! Here's the birthday boy above with some of his presents. Happy 28th birthday, babe! I love you and and am looking forward to many years of birthday celebrations to come. By the way, he's already planning his 30th which is not for another two years!! I guess when inspiration hits, you act on it. At least I have lots of time to plan it. For those of you who know Jeremy, you won't be too shocked when you find out that it will revolve around candy.....but no more clues :) It will remain a mystery until 2011 !!!
Monday, August 3, 2009
To my hubby....happy birthday!
Posted by JOCELYN AND JEREMY at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Perfect! And I'll be back for his 30th! I'll be almost 25!!!!! Yikes! Happy b-day from Caca!
Ooh, I love the mystery at the end! Sounds yummy already. I'm glad he had a great BDay!
Post a Comment