The other day I was singing the ABC song with Natalie and I got distracted and stopped singing mid-way through the song. She picked up right where I left off and sang it all by herself. I was really surprised! A day later I decided to try the same thing with Tessa and she knew the song too. What smart little girls I have! I got them on video singing but they were a little camera-shy so I had to coax them a little bit. The one wearing clothes is Natalie and Little Miss Nakey-bug is Tessa. Tessa's performance just cracks me up! Enjoy...





3 comments:
I'd just like to say I have the most adorable nieces ever. And they are freakin geniuses! I love Tessa fixing her hair towards the end. Natalie is adorable too!
Soooo stinkin' cute! I love that they look towards each other like, "HA! I'm doing it better." You can tell there's some competition there! I liked Nat's duba-uh, X. Totally cute!
Your girls are sooo cute and your family is beautiful!!
Thank you so much for the nice Christmas Card. Sorry, we're such slackers. One of these days I'll send out a new years letter. Oh... is it February already?
Post a Comment