On Sunday the 17th, Miss Natalie decided to escape from her crib and landed on her head. Luckily, no injuries occured. Unfortunately, this meant we couldn't put off switching them to big girl beads any longer (we were hoping to hold out until their 3rd birthday). So the next day I ventured over to Ikea (in torrential rain) and purchased two big girl beds. Yikes, not cheap :) My sister-in-law, Michelle had these same beds for her daughters and they are great because they stretch from a toddler bed to a twin size bed as the girls grow. Jeremy assembled them that night and viola! I was sad to see them give up their cribs but they love their new beds. Now I just need to figure out how to make them stay in their new beds :)
Here's Natalie on her bed.
I love how excited Natalie looks in this picture. By the way, she is the biggest culprit when it comes to escaping her bed.
Tessa could hardly wait to jump into her bed. She is a back sleeper and loves to hang one leg out the side of the bed.







4 comments:
TOO CUTE. I love the beds you chose and the bedding is so sweet. Now what to do with those cribs... ;)
so cute!
Glad to know Tessa takes after her Aunt Caca...My roommates made fun of me when I was on the top bunk because Hna Villareal would always wake up to my foot hanging off my bed and close to her:)
The Big Girl beds are adorable! I don't know how parents do it once the kids can get out whenever they want! Kids should stay small forever!!
Post a Comment