As a last minute idea, we took the girls to the San Diego Zoo last saturday to celebrate their birthdays as a family. It was so much fun and the girls had a blast! It was misting/sprinkling when we got there and stayed overcast the rest of the day. Perfect weather, if you ask me (or my forehead - see cruise post if you're confused). Anyway, we walked all over and the girls loved seeing all of the animals.
Here they are as our two favorite bugs! Tessa is the spider and Nattie is the fly. Don't they make cute insects?
Daddy and his two favorite monkeys waiting for the tour bus.
This one turned out a little bright but what a great shot of them on the hippo!
We had a great time and the girls were asleep within 10 minutes on the way home. If it weren't so darn far away, I'd get a pass and take them more often! I guess we'll stick to Disneyland. I know, I know, poor us ;)







4 comments:
it's so weird to see these pics when I had family there this weekend also and they had the same pics! Love the new wallpaper, too. Happy Birthday girls!
i love the vid! they are so cute!
So fun!! Your girls curls remind me so much of Brooklyn's:)
Loved the video from the zoo, with Tessa totally laughing in the background!
Post a Comment