BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're all settled so I guess it's about time I blog again...

For those of you who don't know yet, we moved....yes, again. So for the past month and a half we've been in crazy move mode. Our old apartment was fine unless you count the heavy-footed upstairs neighbors, lazy manager and long walks out to the car. Ok, so we were a little tired of it all. I had been hunting long and hard for a new place to live that didn't have upstairs neighbors (and wasn't upstairs itself) but to no avail. Finally, I remembered Jeremy's dad mentioning that his friend was trying to rent out his townhome and I asked him to see if it was still available. Long story short, we loved it and snatched it up. We moved the first of November and we LOVE IT! It's bigger, has a two car garage which is just out the patio door, and the washer/dryer are inside. Plus we were allowed to paint, which I took full advantage of. Once I get some after shots I'll post before/after pictures. It really feels like a home. Oh, and did I mention it's almost $200 a month cheaper than our last place? Yeah, that was the real kicker. Anyway, I'll get some pictures of that soon enough. In the meantime, here are some of the girls latest pics. They are the biggest hams! Natalie with her baking outfit on (try not to dwell on the runny nose - she was sick) Tessa didn't want to leave her hat on and she thought it was the funniest thing! Here I actually managed to get a quick shot before they ripped everything off. What a couple of turkeys. Here we are at the DeGraw's trunk or treat. The girls were witches, not that you could tell since, once again, they wouldn't leave their hats on. I'm starting to notice a pattern.....Anyway, Natalie's in purple and Tessa's in orange. Well, I have pies ready to come out of the oven (pumpkin, in case you're wondering). I will try to get some pictures of the new place to post this week. I promise not to be away so long. If you need our new address & phone number, drop me an email. Until later....ciao!

7 comments:

cyclingchef said...

Thanks for sending Great Auntie Brenda a picture of the girls - they are so cute. Congrats on the new place - I'm glad that all is going well.
How's Jeremy doing with school?

Brenda

KRISTIE said...

Welcome back to the blogging world :)

Those outfits are to die for!!

Hilarie said...

I am so happy for your new move, it sounds great! Are you guys still in 2nd ward? The girls are adorable as always!

Eric and Alison said...

Those cooking outfits are adorabl!
Sooooo cute!!!! Kenzy wants to come over and cook with the girls!!

Caitlin said...

The one of just Tessa looks just like you (Jocelyn)!

Carolee said...

Cute pictures!! I cant wait to see your new place:)

MEG said...

Oh I love your little baker girls! CUTE! Congrats on your new place!