BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

In case you were wondering....

No, we haven't dropped off the face of the earth but we might as well have. Our computer decided it no longer wanted to function so we had to buy a new one. So, now we're up and running again and here are some pics of our recent activities. On Friday, we bought a new (used) minivan (hence the pictures). It's a 2005 Toyota Sienna and we are LOVING it. I swore I would never own a minivan and I'll admit I've seen the light. It's the best thing ever. No longer do we have to lower our children into the car and then toss them (not so gently) into their carseats. Now we can stand upright and place them nicely. I'm sure they're grateful. For those of you out there who are anti-minivan, I say, "Phooey". I'm a minivan mom and proud of it. Plus, they are so much nicer looking now than they used to be.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

That will be SOOOO much more comfy to get a ride home from church in!

Kristen said...

we got an SUV and I love it. It is so much esier to put Parker in it.

Pixie said...

Yay! I'm not anti-minivan... I'm anti-minivan-now. Matthew wants that to be our next car. Um... can we have 2 kids first please? :D

Congrats on the new-to-you van though!

MEG said...

I have to admit I totally agree. I was anti-minivan until I babysat my friend's kids (she has twins also, and a baby too - 3 kids under 3!)

Anyway, I drove her minivan around and felt like I was driving a space ship! It had all the coolest gadgets and drove so smoothly! I might have to break down and buy one some day...

Congrats on the new van!